About the Show
This show is all about abstraction toward the realm of geometric, and pure geometric shapes. Organic material and shapes are allowed, but there needs to be some distinct geometric attributes. Traditional and experimental work are all welcome here. Any media that can be captured with a JPEG format photo is eligible. The idea GEOMETRIC needs to be clearly seen in each of your entries in order to be accepted into the show.
Submission deadline: October 15th 2017
Entry Fee: $5.00 = 3 images
Winner will receive a minimum of $50.00! (We are judging on creativity of interpretation, composition, and clarity of intent for this show.)
What can I submit?
Each artist can submit up to 3 images to be considered for the show.
IMAGES MUST BE
- of something you made, or a photograph that you took
- 72 dpi
- 700 pixels on the longest side
- JPEG format
- clear and well lit
- named correctly [artistlastname_artistfirstname_imagetitle.jpeg]
IMAGES MAY NOT BE
- fan art or copyrighted material
- too dark, crooked, or show background or frame
How can I submit my art?
You will need to complete the Registration Form and pay the $5.00 fee. Then email the images you wish to submit to DanielleDoctor@AntoNovaGallery.com before the deadline on OCTOBER 15th, 2017.
- Subject of the email should be Geometric Submission
- Please make sure you write your name in the body of the email.
Follow the link HERE when you are ready, or click SUBMIT in the navigation bar.
THANK YOU! Please contact us if you have any questions.