About the show
This show is all about the contrast of black and white. But is a black and white picture all you can submit? No. Be creative and take the title of this show as a challenge to come up with an interesting interpretation. Traditional and experimental work are all welcome here. Any media that can be captured with a JPEG format photo is eligible. The idea of black and white must be the focus of the piece, though the piece is not required to be ONLY black and white.
Submission deadline: September 15th
Entry Fee: $5.00
Winner will receive a minimum of $50.00! (We are judging on creativity of interpretation, composition, and clarity of intent for this show.)
What can I submit?
Each artist can submit up to 3 images to be considered for the show.
IMAGES MUST BE
- of something you made, or a photograph that you took
- 72 dpi
- 700 pixels on the longest side
- JPEG format
- clear and well lit
- named correctly [artistlastname_artistfirstname_imagetitle.jpeg]
IMAGES MAY NOT BE
- fan art or copyrighted material
- too dark, crooked, or show background or frame
How can I submit my art?
You will need to complete the Registration Form and pay the $5.00 fee. Then email the images you wish to submit to DanielleDoctor@AntoNovaGallery.com before the deadline on SEPTEMBER 15th, 2017.
- Subject of the email should be Black & White Submission
- Please make sure you write your name in the body of the email.
Follow the link HERE when you are ready, or click SUBMIT in the navigation bar.
THANK YOU! Please contact us if you have any questions.